Ales Group has been assisting EU citizens to obtain tourist and business visas to Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan for over 5 years. We employ experienced professionals with good knowledge of the region who can provide assistance in various fields including hotel and ticket reservations, organization of private tours in those countries, organization of business visits and meetings. Our specialists can also provide business advice on Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan so that you can make an informed decision about entering or expanding those markets.
Ales Group has a special department solely dedicated to visa support services. Our company has helped many people to obtain single-entry or multi-entry visas to these countries. If you are prepared to apply for visa on your own, we can help with issuing a hotel voucher or invitation that might be necessary to enter those countries.
Ales Group will look after all your visa requirements and make it fast, inexpensive and hassle-free for you. We offer the lowest rates for visa processing. However, there are some costs we do not control such as consular fees and shipping costs.
BASIC SET OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISA APPLICATION FOR RUSSIA:
- Valid passport (should be valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of departure from Russia, should also have a minimum of 3 empty pages)
- On-line application form. All fields have to be filled out.
- A letter from the applicant explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, where the individual will be staying and any other persons traveling with the applicant. If applying for the expedited processing the itinerary showing the urgency must be provided.
- One color photo. Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Copy of the overseas emergency medical insurance policy valid for travel to Russia.
For tourist visa you will also require tourist voucher and confirmation issued by the Russian hosting travel company. Confirmation must be signed by authorized person and carry the official seal of the Russian travel company. Confirmation of prepaid accommodation at the hotel you are going to stay. Most consular departments will accept faxed or scanned copies of these documents
For business visa you will need an invitation from your Russian host. It must be issued by the local office of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (FMS). Only originals of the invitations for a work, study or multiple entry visas must be submitted.